[AsteriskBrasil] ISDN SEM TOM DE CHAMADA ENTRANTE

Alexandre Cavalcante Alencar alexandre.alencar em gmail.com
Segunda Janeiro 21 11:13:10 BRST 2013

No Dial()

   - *R*: Indicate ringing to the calling party when the called party
   indicates ringing, pass no audio until answered. This is available only if
   you are using kapejod'sBristuff<http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Bristuff>
   .
   - *r*: Generate a ringing tone for the calling party, passing no audio
   from the called channel(s) until one answers. Without this option, Asterisk
   will generate ring tones automatically where it is appropriate to do so;
   however, "r" will force Asterisk to generate ring tones, even if it is not
   appropriate. For example, if you used this option to force ringing but the
   line was busy the user would hear "RING RIBEEP BEEP BEEP" (thank you
   tzanger), which is potentially confusing and/or unprofessional. However,
   the option is necessary in a couple of places. For example, when you're
   dialing multiple channels, call progress information is not consistantly
   passed back. Look at
Progress<http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+cmd+Progress>(),
   the *progressinband* setting in sip.conf or
Ringing<http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+cmd+Ringing>()
   if you would like to avoid the use of 'r' but have issues with the ringback
   behaviour of Dial().

Sds

Alexandre Alencar
Twitter @alexandreitpro