[AsteriskBrasil] Problemas com Digitos em pt_BR

Caio Begotti caio em ueberalles.net
Sexta Junho 29 12:01:31 BRT 2007

On 29/06/2007, at 11:19, gilbertonunes wrote:
> I know it!
> I see the words 'does not exist' in CLI asterisk console.
> This words, in your language means 'não existe'.

Sou you've already got it, great. Gilberto, your problem is pretty
common according to Google, and yet I haven't even used any weird
keywords:
<http://www.google.com/search?q=asteriskbrasil+audio+pt_BR>

> My question is:
> "This sounds files digits/2F are install in a standard asterisk
> instalation?"

My point is that you could have searched on Google before just asking
it. The asterisk-sounds tarballs only provides French, English and
Spanish translations for the audio files. For the Portuguese
recordings you should take a look at <http://www.asteriskbrasil.org/
tiki/tiki-index.php?page=Prompts+de+voz+Portugues+Brasil> first.

You must record you own pt_BR audio prompts.

> Answer me, please, if you can...

Done. Agora podemos voltar a falar em português, por favor? :-)

Até mais,

--
Caio Begotti
I am your father.